Thursday, August 28, 2008

x)

Got back our CA2 results yesterday. & yays, i managed to pass my combined science. & its like 50.5. But then i still fail my combined humanities.
Okay, today school was funny.

During ve period, mdm teng haven come. So we took some photos.
You know, recently there's a movie called 4bia. We watched & then we followed some of the scary scenes.
It's so funny lahh. Laughed until I have stomach cramps. HAHAHAH .
Think only those who had already watched 4bia knows what I am talking about. :/

After school, Xueqi, weiqi, jiansheng & sijing came my house. We decided to bake cookies for mdm teng & the rest of the teachers. Cause its teachers day tomorrow. We had a hard time baking it okay. It's not easy. Some cookies black black one. It's overcooked! Had loads of fun with them lahhh.

:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
















































































& oh ya. I coped class photos from weiqi's blog.





No comments: